Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thought of the Day: You Become What You Envision

Thought of the Day:

"No matter where you turn in life, you're always going to encounter a problem. It's how you react that determines whether you spring back or not." Penelope Winthrop

A photo posted by Crystal (@penelopewinthrop) on

Every single person around the globe has problems. Some people face situations you couldn't even begin to fathom. Some are in these scenarios every single day of their lives. 


My life certainly is far from perfect, but I made a conscious decision not to zoom in on them because if I did, then I would probably have a very negative attitude and outlook on life. And, honestly, I don't want to live like that. I don't want to be unhappy because my life isn't perfect. 


I choose to focus on the things that matter and make me happy. I choose to appreciate the good things I have in my life. I keep a positive attitude. YES, I wake up every day feeling thankful and blessed that I'm still here to influence my children and make a difference in their lives. Keep moving forward every single day—even if it's just a little bit at a time. Learn and grow as an individual as you go through life. You become what you envision.

No comments:

Post a Comment